The composition / entry in "Gentle Messenger" (hereinafter: the tool) is limited to words, animations and messages pre-verified on the TIC TAC brand website and their combinations. 1.2.
The Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to pre-screen and / or moderate any content and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse submitted entries at any time without liability or without prior notice. 1.3.
In any event, without limitation, you agree not to compose messages or use the Gentle Messenger Tool in a manner that:
- is defamatory, offensive, obscene, blasphemous, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or offensive;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of another party (such as music, videos, photos or other materials that you do not have the written permission of the owner to post on the site);
- violates the publicity or privacy right of any party;
- constitutes the processing of personal data without the prior consent of the data subject
- is a threat, harassment or promotes intimidation, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or person;
- promotes discrimination (e.g. based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age);
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activity;
- constitutes and / or promotes the illegal or unauthorized copying, alteration, modification or distribution of another person's copyrighted works or links to such works, or provides information to circumvent any security measures;
- contains a "masked" curse (eg F @ & #);
- contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of software, computer hardware or telecommunications devices; or
- contains any advertising, promotional material, "junk", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or other solicitation.
Ferrero Group decides in its sole discretion to view, edit or reject any content and materials that have been created by you or others through the tool. 1.5.
The user is solely responsible for his behavior, for any content, materials, accuracy and suitability that appear as a result of using the tool, and for any data, texts, files, information, user names, images, graphics, photos, profiles, sound recordings. and videos, sounds, musical compositions, intellectual property works, applications, links and other content or materials posted or displayed while using the tool. The Company will not be responsible and liable for any content posted by users through the Tool. In case of any claim or damages or losses suffered or incurred by the Company due to violation of this terms including point 1.3 by users, the user/s shall keep the Company indemnified and harmless against all such claims, losses or damages incurred or suffered by the Company. 1.6.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
The content and all other material on the website, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the available artwork, graphics, photos, text, videos and sound clips, trademarks and logos (collectively "Content") are licensed or owned by the Ferrero Group and / or its affiliates. You are not authorized to copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, transmit, distribute, modify, broadcast or create derivative works of any Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose. without the prior written consent of the Ferrero Group. All rights not granted in these Terms are expressly reserved to the Ferrero Group. All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, logos and slogans that appear on the website are trademarks or other marks (registered or unregistered) of the Ferrero Group, its affiliates and / or its licensors, unless otherwise indicated in this document. The Ferrero Group, its affiliates and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all content on the Site. You are not granted any license in connection with any Content on the Site. At their sole discretion, the Ferrero Group, its affiliates or its licensors may assert their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law, including through criminal proceedings.
In case of any dispute arising out of this Terms, the courts of Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction.